6 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
8 ounces block cream cheese
2½ cups of whole milk
12 ounces evaporated milk
Add all of the ingredients into your crockpot. Set on low and cook for up to 2½ hours or until it looks like mac ‘n’ cheese. Stir after two hours to check that the recipe is done.
The sauce may be thick and cheesy so you might want to add in some more cooked macaroni and milk to even it out. Then put the setting on “Keep Warm” until ready to serve.
You can use cooked noodles, just decrease the cooking time to 1½ – 2 hours
If you desire more flavor in your mac n cheese, you can add some mustard and garlic to this recipe and adjust to your taste.
Pre-shredded cheese does not work well in this recipe. It contains an anti-caking agent that can make this recipe gritty. Better to get whole cheese and shred it yourself.
Slow cookers can vary from one another, While some may cook slow, others may be faster. SO you may have to adjust the time for your slow cooker and set it to warm if your mac n cheese gets done earlier than expected.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment