1 dozen Eggs
2 dozen Fresh Shrimp-medium sized
1 tsp Cooking Oil
1/2 small Lemon
2-3 tb Mayonnaise
1/2-1 tb Hot Sauce-depending on spice level
1 tb Sweet Relish
1-2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning + 2 tsp (for Cajun shrimp)
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tb Fresh Chopped Dill-+ 2tsp (garnish)
Salt + Pepper To Taste
Perfect Boiled Eggs
Gently place eggs in a shallow pot.
Fill with water covering eggs and once eggs begin to boil, turn off heat and cover for 15-20 minutes.
Cajun Egg Filling
Peel eggs, slice in half and in a medium sized bowl, add egg yolks. Place halved egg whites on paper towels to dry.
In the bowl with egg yolks, add listed ingredients beginning with mayo.Taste after each ingredient is added, adjust to your liking and spice level.
Mix until creamy, cover and set aside.
In medium sized pan on medium/high heat, add olive oil. Pat shrimp dry with a paper towel.Add Ole Bay, stir until well coated.
Sauté shrimp until done (if raw) or until slightly charred.Half-way through cooking, add about 1 tsp of lemon juice to shrimp.
Plating Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Scoop egg mixture evenly into egg white cups and top with one Cajun shrimp.
Garnish with paprika and dill.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment